Our specialized attorneys are focused on safeguarding businesses across the corporate and commercial sector, both locally and internationally. We help our clients establish their companies lawfully, guiding them through both company and investment law.
The Oil & Gas industry is an arena of complicated relations, national and international, and it also involves the sensitive matter of state’s sovereignty when it relates to exploitation and exploration rights, onshore or offshore and hence, the agreement on share of production.
In this essence, the governmental contracts with oil and gas companies acquire high importance and require utmost due diligence to all details. This importance arises on the magnitude of such contractual deals and the meticulous preservation set forth by both contracting parts. Elaboudy Law Firm in Egypt is experienced in drafting and negotiating Oil and Gas deals and rendition of prior and post legal consultation on disputes arising in relation thereto, whether with respect execution or accommodation of the changes in governmental laws, rules and regulations with respect the industry itself or the industries related thereto.
Our lawyers can assist your company in a range of exploration, production, transportation, refining, distribution, pipeline, environmental, and other legal and regulatory matters.
Areas of focus:
• Upstream: Exploration, production, service, acquisition, divestiture (leases, wells, minerals, and royalties), and title work.
• Midstream: Acquisitions, divestures, building of pipelines and production infrastructure, transportation of hydrocarbons.
• Downstream: Marketing, sales, service, refining, and chemicals.
• Civil litigation (Contract): Breach of contracts, JOAs, and royalty disputes.
• Civil litigation (Tort): Trucking accidents, workplace accidents, and pipeline explosions
• Environmental: Regulatory and litigation.
• Criminal defense: Violations of Egyptian law.
• Service and infrastructure: Manufacture of equipment, pipe, chemicals, and production facilities.
• Transportation: Ground or rail transportation of water, equipment, chemicals, and fluids.
• Transaction : Day-to-day legal issues, including contracts, financing, and securities.
• Alternative Energy: Solar, nuclear, and wind.